Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Caroline Hirons Cult Beauty Box 2016

I think I may have mentioned my love for Caroline Hirons. She has teamed up with UK based Cult Beauty in the past to offer curated boxes of her favorite products. Last Christmas, Caroline offered up her first Box of Dreams, which ended up selling out really quickly, leaving many unhappy people who made their displeasure known to Caroline and Cult Beauty. This month, they teamed up again with Box of Dreams II. I decided to treat myself and get it. I don't know who I'm kidding. I had/have every intention to buy anything this woman wants to sell me : )

Anyway, onto the box. Beautiful packaging and quick shipping. Off to a good start.



In this box, all the products with the exception of May Lindstrom's Pendulum Potion are full size.

All of the products are new to me and I can't wait to try them out!! 

This product has a lot of talk behind it. I hope it proves true.
 My first Kypris product and the product that put them on the map. Can't wait!
 The candle smells gorgeous and I haven't even lit it yet. Definitiely for tuberose fans.
 May's first cleansing oil. Due out next year.

Rounding out the box is Omorovicza’s Queen of Hungary Mist, Zelens’ 3T Complex Essential Anti-Ageing Cream, and Therapie's Equilibrium Bath & Shower Essence.
 

At the time of writing this, the box is still available at Cult Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment