Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hello and Welcome!

Hi! My name is Elizabeth and this is my first foray into the blogosphere. The Internet can always use a few more pennies so I thought I would add mine. I have had an obsession with makeup since I was in high school. As with all experimentation, some of it was successful, some was not. My eyebrows in particular were always a work in progress. I do shudder when I see a photo of my teen self with eyebrows so heavily drawn in, like angry slashes. But with practice I finally got them looking pretty alright. So flash forward to today, and while I still love makeup, as I have gotten older skin care has become an obsession as well. This will be a place for me to share my thoughts, likes and dislikes, about the products that come across my path. I would love to hear other people's experiences as well so please do leave comments. Alright, let's get started!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you post! I'll be following...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! More content to come : )

      Delete