Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hourglass 1.5mm eyeliner review

I don't really know how I happened upon the Hourglass 1.5mm eyeliner but I'm so glad I did.






I mainly use it for tightlining (lining the upper waterline) but on occasion it works great for a small kitten flick. I have read that there is not a lot of product so I try to keep this liner for small jobs. The gel formula is creamy and doesn't pull at the skin. Tighlining is awkward business to begin with so the fact that I can just run it across the skin with minimal effort is great. The liner just gives me that extra touch of fullness at the lash line, all the while thinking about how Elizabeth Taylor never needed to bother with this extra step due to her natural extra row of lashes. The best part is that it doesn't transfer to my lower lashes. It generally stays put for a number of hours thanks to it being waterproof.  I will definitely be purchasing again when I run out.








No comments:

Post a Comment